Glass Processor, Retail Manufacturing
Located in Noblesville, IN
Our client, a leading pet supply company, in Noblesville, IN needs a Glass Processor Associate to join their retail team on 1st Shift.
What will you be doing?
- Ability to safely handle a variety of glass sizes for aquariums.
- Perform glass processing within the instructions.
- Use glass processing machine safely and proficiently.
- Aptitude for attention to detail.
- Notify Plant Manager or Production Assistant of any quality issues.
- Follow standard work instructions and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Experience that will put you at the top of the list for consideration include:
- Capability to stand, bend, stoop at least 8 hours.
- Must have strong assembly skills.
- Ability to work in a work station setting.
- This position will be required to perform basic math
- Ability to enter information into the production system (SAP).
- Ability to frequently lift 35lbs.
- Ability to lift 50lbs occasionally
What’s in it for YOU?
- $13.50 per hour
- This is an evaluation hire opportunity. Assuming you like our client and they like you, you can be hired permanently in 3-4 months!
- The opportunity to join a company which has opportunity for growth within the organization.
- Express understands the importance of benefits for our associates so while working with Express you will have access to benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, and holiday pay.
For more information about this job and to apply, please call Express Employment Professionals at (317) 596-9370. We can take your application over the phone! You also can visit our website www.expressindynorth.com or send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!
JOB KEYWORDS: Assembly, General Labor, Glass
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038