Located in Pueblo, CO
- Understand who our customers are and what our customers expect of us.
- Be the first to respond to any customer request or need.
- Support other members of the work team in meeting customer needs.
- Be accountable for the technical and behavioral competencies of the job.
- Provides clinical patient care and supports office operations for the practice.
Must be a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) through the American Medical Technologist (AMT) within 90 days from hire, transfer, or promotion required.
Must be a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) within 90 days from hire, transfer, or promotion required.
Must be a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) through the National Health Career Association (NHA) within 90 days from hire, transfer, or promotion required.
Current Colorado or National Registry licensed EMT-Intermediate
Assignment will last approximately 4 weeks.
High School Graduate or equivalent required. Post secondary education in a related field as required to meet the above certification/registration/licensure requirements.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Manuel Santos is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today! https://www.expresspros.com/PuebloCo/ or email Manny at email@example.com
734 W. 6th Street
Pueblo, CO 81003
831 Royal Gorge Blvd Ste. 220
Canon City, CO 81212
Express Office: Pueblo
734 West 6th Street
Pueblo, CO 81003