Located in Tyler, TX
Express Employment Professionals is seeking an experienced Scheduler for a clinic in the Tyler area. This ideal candidate will be responsible for scheduling all appointments for providers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Management and organizational skills to support the leadership of this function
- Ability to follow or provide verbal & written instructions with enough grammar and spelling skills to avoid mistakes or misinterpretations
- Interpersonal skills to support customer service, functional, and team mate support needs
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Mathematical and/or analytical ability for basic to intermediate problem solving
- Basic to intermediate computer operation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Specialty knowledge of systems relating to job function
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations for this position; general understanding of HIPAA guidelines
- Minimum one year of work experience in a medical office is required for this position
- Experience with insurance companies; rules with precertification and authorizations
- Experience with sending patients out with referrals to other physician offices.
For consideration give us a call at 903-592-9999.
Express Office: Tyler
5609 Donnybrook Avenue
Tyler, TX 75703