Located in Columbus, IN
Production Manager needed for a Columbus, Indiana based manufacturer that is expanding its leadership team! Express Employment Professionals is helping a strong, growing Columbus employer find a Production Manager that will be responsible for the planning, scheduling, coordination and production of all the manufactured product. This person will help lead their team to ensure the product is scheduled, and shipped on time while looking to be as efficient, cost effective and quality driven as possible to meet or exceed the customers’ expectations. The ideal leader has experience increasing efficiencies through strategy all while communicating vision and building a culture of excellence and service. If you are a visionary leader looking at the future with a desire to take the that next step in your career or a new challenge, this position may be for you!
This company offers the following:
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Salary: $69,000-75,000 based upon experience
- Day shift hours
- Wellness Program
- Employer HSA Contribution
- Generous Paid Vacation
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision) + Life, Disability and Critical Care
- 401k + match
- Oversee management of production and warehouse operations
- Perform and/or assist in the planning, scheduling, organization, and staffing of production and warehouse functions
- Interact with customers and process complaints in a timely and effective manner
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs
- Leadership and management of all manufacturing employees, inclusive of hiring, mentoring, training, scheduling, duty assignment, and removal as required
- Establish a culture change towards a professional and productive manufacturing environment utilizing various techniques as required to serve both internal and external customers
- Maintain ISO certification and processes throughout the manufacturing facility
- Ensure production schedule coordination most efficiently utilizes company resources
- Review of performance data and perform productivity measurements to determine areas to focus cost reduction efforts, manufacturing improvements, or policy change.
- Associate’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of previous leadership and operational experience in a manufacturing environment – preferably automotive
- Experience with Manufacturing Systems, Information Technology and ERP systems helpful
- Must be able to communicate performance expectations, motivate, and retain staff members
How to apply: Email your resume to Amber.Hughey@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9503 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, Columbus, Seymour and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Specialized Recruiting Group specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143