Located in Orland, CA
Welder/Fabricator, Orland CA.
$17-$22/hr. Mon-Fri day shifts
Responsibilities of the Welder/Fitter/Fabricator:
- Metal Shop worker fabricating, assembling and repairing various metal products.
- Develops layouts and plans sequence of operations
- Lay out, measure and mark dimensions, check for square and plumb using calculator, tape measure, scribes, dividers, squares and straightedges
- Custom work using mild steel, stainless steel, and sheet metal.
Requirements of the Welder/Fitter/Fabricator:
- Must have experience in MIG/TIG welding, sheers, press brakes, machining, and ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Ability to read tape measure accurately
Call 530-988-4567 for Immediate Interview or email: email@example.com
Express Office: Red Bluff
243 South Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080