CMA in Kalihi - Up to $16 per hour!
Located in Honolulu, HI
Salary: Up to $16 per hour
Location: Honolulu, HI (Kalihi/Liliha)
Pay: Up to $16 per hour
Shifts: Full-Time, M-F 8AM-5PM
Work with a great community clinic located in the Kalihi/Liliha area that provides optometry, dental, and behavioral health services to a culturally diverse population of patients! If you or someone you know is interested, please call (808) 792-7000.
CMA Job Duties (but not limited to):
- Obtain and verify patient information and medical history
- Assist during examinations and treatment
- Assist the front office team, as needed
- Perform testing and tasks ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Current State of Hawaii MA Certification
- Certification of completion of an accredited MA program
- Minimum of 6 months recent MA experience
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- Current two-step TB/Chest X-Ray – within 1-year
To learn more about our healthcare opportunities or for immediate submission please call (808) 792-7000 or reply back to this ad with an updated resume.
Express Office: Honolulu
1130 North Nimitz Highway
Honolulu, HI 96817