Located in Redondo Beach, CA
Express Employment Professionals, Irvine is currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager for an international chemical manufacturing company. Our client is a leading supplier of polymer products and has a diversified customer base. The successful applicant will be responsible for the management and leadership of multiple functions including engineering, quality, laboratory and safety. This is a direct hire, career position based in Los Angeles. The starting base compensation is $150,000 to $180,000/year.
- At least three years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or polymer science
- Skilled in developing talent through training, coaching and performance management
- Excellent communicator
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office
- Bilingual English/Spanish a benefit
Express has more than 700 offices across North America. Company sales totaled more than $3 billion in 2018. In the 35 years since the company’s inception, we have grown to rank as the largest privately-owned staffing company in the world. Express assists thousands of clients each year, including nearly half of the Fortune 500 companies, in developing and sustaining effective staffing strategies. The Express Irvine, CA office has extensive experience sourcing accounting, marketing, engineering and office services professionals.
Express Office: Irvine
13700 Alton Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618