Located in Columbus, IN
Salary: $14-18 based on experience
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A company in Columbus, IN is looking to add a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to their team!
- The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will be responsible for building and scheduling loads into various online portals.
- The clerk will be responsible for checking incoming and outgoing parts in addition to processing BOLs, and moving product in and out of the facility.
- This is a high-pressure position that requires a mix of physicality and computer ability!
- $14-18 based on experience
- Very affordable health insurance!
- Monday-Friday from 6am-2:30 with some overtime and some Saturdays required. No Sundays.
- Previous shipping/receiving clerk experience is required.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office products.
- Basic customer service skills are a must!
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis is required.
How to apply:
Call our Recruiting Center at 812-376-2425 to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201