Integrations Platform Team Lead
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
One of Central Oregon’s leading employers is seeking an experienced Integrations Platform Team Lead to join their team!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
As our Integration Technology Team Lead you will have an opportunity to disrupt our own business models leading our efforts to design and implement new integration solutions. We are seeking a hands-on leader directly responsible for ongoing oversight of all technical activities related to our ongoing Dell Boomi integrations. This includes establishing well defined integration design patterns, integration enterprise architecture and a center of excellence for integrations. You will work closely with other Information Digital Services portfolios to transform our integration service capabilities and set standards that will shape the future of integration services.
In this role you will be responsible for project architecture, high level design, coordinating detailed design, development and vendor technical leadership. This is a role where you will need to be flexible and adaptable, in terms of dealing with ambiguity, learning fast, networking with colleagues and keeping up with the latest industry and technology trends. You will use leading edge technologies and web services in AWS, Dell Boomi and Snowflake to build hybrid integrations to support Data Lake, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and eCommerce solutions.
- Provide leadership, solution development, and critical decision analysis and recommendations relating to the company’s Integration Technologies initiatives.
- Responsible for designing and building solutions, the appropriate use of management tools, defining and architecting solutions to meet the company’s strategic needs.
- Consult with business units to design solutions that will ensure success for the business objectives while helping maintain the integrity of our reference architecture is a key success measure for this position.
- Facilitate the definition of processes, methods, and standards for governing integration solution transformation.
- Manage overall solution technical lifecycle, including establishing and improving the solution architecture in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture framework and methodologies.
- Identify and enable the continuous improvement of current integration technologies and patterns particularly in Pub-Sub, Self Healing, Hybrid Cloud, Optimization and Big Data.
- Cross-functional technical leadership: immediate team, across IT and business portfolios, vendors, and executive stakeholders.
- Coordinate development and operational tasks and resources using the existing continuous integration/continuous delivery governance processes.
- Comfortable leading offshore resources.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Dell Boomi products in a technical role.
- A minimum of 5 years experience creating high level design and solution architectures.
- A minimum of 4 years experience architecting and implementing enterprise Integration solutions focused on data lake hydration, best of breed cloud deployments, supply chain and point of sale; including, but not limited to customized integration development, enterprise data integration, business intelligence, web analytics & governance process efforts.
- Experience with Dell Boomi or similar integrations platform is required.
- Proven experience designing integration data mappings.
- Must be hands-on (Whiteboard to keyboard; coding minimum is 25%).
- Proven experience with enterprise application integration.
- Experience coaching teams on Lean methodologies that deliver results based on agile workflows, open communication, and metrics driven processes.
- Experience implementing a DevOps organization, processes and tools highly desired.
- Integration support for retail or service industries highly desired.
- A passion for the work you do!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702