Technical Solutions Specialist - AWS
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
One of Central Oregon’s leading employers is seeking an experienced AWS expert I to join their team!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
The Technical Solution Specialist Senior Developer role provides leadership and guidance relating to the company’s technical services. They are responsible for building solutions, the use of management tools, defining and architecting solutions to meet the company’s business needs. Technical Solution leaders will also facilitate the definition of processes, methods, and standards for governing solution transformation within the organization.
Our solution landscape has a number of technical subject areas that require expertise and focus. Therefore, Technical Solution Specialists will vary greatly by specific solution knowledge and/or area of technical interest (subject matter expert - SME). This role is designed to support develop against most technologies and domains represented within the organization, including AWS, Salesforce, Google, Boomi, serverless, Java, and others as needed.
Solution Architecture and Development
- Establishing and improving the solution architecture (application, data, etc.) in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture framework and methodologies
- Defining standards, policies and procedures where appropriate for our solution architecture
- Evaluate options for addressing business needs through technology improvements and managing overall solution technical life cycle
- Ensuring documentation of enterprise artifacts and assisting Enterprise Architecture in artifact management, as needed
- Defining, designing and developing solutions; ranging from custom application development, multiple solution orchestrations and advance solution support
- Responding to requests from the business, leveraging appropriate solutions and tools
- Identifying approaches to meet business requirements/needs, confirming appropriate controls and driving approach and architecture decision making
Escalated Operational Support
- Provide and/or coordinate level 2/level 3 support as required through incident resolution based on incidents reported and escalated by:
- Identifying and resolving solution related issues (code, data or architecture)
- Addressing production issues by root cause determination and resolution
- Responding to questions and suggestions from other technical teams
- Support activities include root cause investigation, diagnosis, incident/problem resolution or issue recovery, identification of acceptable workaround, and following proper incident/problem closure procedures for knowledge and reporting/metric purposes
What You Will Need:
- Four-year college degree in a related field, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience architecting and implementing enterprise solutions; examples include customized program development, enterprise data Integration, business intelligence & governance process efforts
- Exhibiting a moderate breadth/depth of experience and knowledge in all areas involved in solution development and implementation
- Focus area based on specific solution area; such as coding & development, database & business intelligence, etc.
- Experience with AWS development practices, Salesforce, Google, Boomi, serverless, Java or similar
- Basic knowledge of productivity applications such as Google Applications and/or MS Office
- A passion for the work you do!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702