Senior Control Systems Engineer
Located in Redwood City, CA
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
We are partnering with a growing and innovative organization that is seeking an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join their team!
What You Get To Do!
- Manage that include design, development, and implementation of distributed PLC and HMI systems for various industries.
- Project estimation.
- Management of projects that include
- Managing up to 3 other engineers.
- Interfacing directly with various customers.
- Maintaining project management software.
- Technical documentation
- Electrical Design.
- Program development that includes PLC programming, distributed HMI programming, SQL programming, and other platforms.
- Onsite commissioning/startup of systems.
- Technical support of systems when needed.
What You Will Need:
- Vast experience in the Water/Wastewater industries.
- Engineering Degree -BS/MS, or equivalent technical training.
- Ten or more years of experience with the following:
- Electro-mechanical equipment in industrial process and manufacturing environments.
- Programming of Allen-Bradley PLC's, including the SLC and Controllogix Platforms.
- Development of distributed HMI packages such as Wonderware Active Factory, FactoryTalkView, or iFix.
- System Startup.
- In Field System Support.
- Familiarity of electrical design adhering to NEC, UL508, UL698a.
- Ability to manage projects with minimal oversight.
- Ability to adhere and contribute to in house standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with coworkers and customers.
- Ability to develop detailed technical documents utilizing MS Office products.
- Ability to develop electrical prints with AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Electrical.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- MES software programming and deployment preferred.
- Siemens, Modicon, and GE PLC programming preferred.
- Database Design.
- SQL programming (Stored Procedures and functions).
- Report Development (MS Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, etc..)
- DCS programming.
- Passion for the work that you do!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702