Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
Great opportunity in the alternative energy industry!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
Responsible for developing and applying company-wide quality assurance programs, initiatives and training employees. Supports field service by tracking field failures and initiating failure analysis of failed components. Works with suppliers to improve the quality of purchased components. Establishes test procedures to verify our product is conforming to its specification.
- Establish, implement and maintain the quality management system
- Develop and implement a company-wide quality strategy and quality assurance program
- Train employees in quality processes
- Implement and evaluate quality metrics and define control plans for our products
- Present monthly quality reports to the management team
- Plan and conduct internal quality audits
- Perform supplier quality audits
- Perform root cause analysis on failed components
- Oversee product specification testing
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or mathematics
- 10 years of experience in quality management and related activities
- Demonstrated leadership in debugging and validation
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience and knowledgeable in DFM, DFV, DFT, TQM, ORT, IQC and FAI
- Knowledge of applied statistics
- Experience and knowledgeable in structured problem solving
- PCBA background including manufacturing and design
- Prior experience at a company that focuses on quality and has an industry reputation as a quality first company
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with ongoing engineering development
- Experience working with Chinese culture or ability to speak Chinese a plus
- Work sometimes involves lifting of equipment up to and sometimes in excess of 60 pounds
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702