If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, this opportunity is for you! This company service over 3,500 retirement plans and 300,000 plan participants in total, through partnerships with a wide array of financial intermediaries.
Main Responsibilities: This position is responsible for processing various transactions; providing statement processing support; and dealing with reconciliations.
- Run OMNI transactions based upon Task Desk assigned to troubleshoot transaction rejects
- Review transaction edits prepared by other OMNI processors
- Rotate through various desks in OMNI Processing Unit (contributions, enrollments, distributions/loans, dividend posting, trust accounting)
- Nightly Trading (average of twice a month)
- Ensure timely processing of transactions
- Completion of ASPA’s RPF1 and RPF2 courses
- Assist with filing when necessary
- Assist with telephone back up as necessary
- Assist with statement generation as necessary
- Assist with various operational projects as deemed necessary by supervisor
Ancillary Duties: As an integral member of the organization, this position is also responsible to provide assistance wherever necessary to help the department and the Company in achieving their goals.
Education/ Training: Two year degree in Accounting or related field required
- Ability to be highly organized and show an attention to detail
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and multitask
- Display an intermediate level competency with Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as personal computer skills
- Minimum of 1 year Accounting, Payroll, or applicable office experience.
Job Type: Full-time