Located in Duncan, OK
Express Employment Professionals is searching for an hard working candidate to fill the position of flooring installer for one of our top clients. The Flooring Installer your duties may include the following: Installing carpeting, hardwood floors, trims and bases to floors or other surfaces. Inspecting, measuring and preparing surfaces to be covered. Inspecting and repairing damaged floor coverings.
Essential Job Functions:
- Inspect and clean surface in preparation for material.
- Measure area to determine amount of materials needed.
- Sweep, scrape, sand, or chip dirt and irregularities from base surfaces, and fill cracks with putty, plaster, or cement grout to form smooth foundation.
- Cut flooring materials.
- Use adhesive to glue material to floor.
- Unroll and install polyethylene film.
- Install padded underlayer to reduce noise.
- Install floor covering and ensure there are no cracks.
- Clean up leftover adhesives.
- Ability to identify and know how to work with different types of flooring materials.
- Ability to use hand tools including tape measure and chalk line.
- Ability to use equipment and tools unique to each type of flooring being installed.
- Ability to address small carpentry and trim related issues including planing door bottoms.
- Ability to work on hands and knees to install flooring products.
- Ability to layout flooring projects before installation starts.
Please forward your resume to DuncanOK@expresspros.com. You can also call (580) 252 - 0606 for more information.
Apply on-line at www.ExpressPros.com – Duncan, OK Location
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Duncan
1618 West Jones Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533