Located in St. Joseph, MI
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00/hour (BOE)
Job Summary: A well-known local company is seeking an experienced, qualified Support Technician. The candidate will report directly to Supervisor Planning/Scheduling.
- Location: St. Joseph, MI
- Position Type: Full-Time, Evaluation Hire
- Pay/Salary: $15 - $17/hr. (BOE)
- Schedule: 1st Shift, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Responsibilities/Duties of Support Technician:
- Performing various functions that will assist in the testing of instruments
- Programming keys
- Requisitioning parts, rejecting parts, and returning parts to stock
- Coordinating parts to be shipped with an instrument as stated on Customer Orders
- Preparing samples that will be used during instrument testing
- Performing various routines and /or Methodologies on instruments to verify equipment function
- Preparing instruments for shipment
- Responsible for testing/operating company products including final instrument assemblies, sub-assemblies, computers, components, and printed circuit cards.
- Participate in the scheduling of instruments, circuit boards, and sub-assemblies dependent on customer order due dates. Work with Supervisors to get these schedules implemented.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisors
- Linearizing or Characterizing cells per instrument requirements
- Gathering & entering data that is used to compile various D-25 reports
Qualifications for Support Technician:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills operating in a Windows environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High attention to detail and good organizational & time management skills
- Ability to stay focused on task and work independently
- Comply with all department and company rules
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals of Southwest Michigan is a local employment agency that has been helping people find jobs in Southwest Michigan since 2007. Our goal is to find permanent, long-term positions at some of the best companies in our area. We want to help you find that perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment needs, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Free Online Training
- Chances to win cash and prizes!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit our website at Express Employment Professionals of SWMI, or like/follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Express Office: Saint Joseph
4070 Red Arrow Highway
Saint Joseph, MI 49085