Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)
Located in Dubuque, IA
Salary: Based on Experience
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local company to search for a Maintenance Technician to join their team.
- Assisting Maintenance Supervisor with the installation, maintenance and repairing of machinery, equipment, physical structure and electrical systems in the facility
- Installing power supply, wiring and conduit to machinery and equipment
- Moving machines and offices equipment when needed
- Diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, control boxes, wires and cables.
- Welding and machining duties
- Design and fabricate metal/wood for fixtures
- Preventative maintenance as required on machines and HVAC systems
What You Can Bring To The Table:
- Must be able to work with three phase and single phase wiring
- Welding and machining skills required
- Knowledgeable with sewing machines
- Associates Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
Hours: 2nd shift 1:30pm - 9:30pm
Wage: Based on Experience
If you are interested in this position, give our office a call for an immediate phone interview 563-583-1600. Or email your resume and salary requirement to Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us On Facebook! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002