Entry Level Assemblers Needed for IDS in Sterling Heights
Located in Sterling Heights, MI
Salary: $11.50 per hour
Entry Level Assemblers Need for IDS in Sterling Heights
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with IDS, a leading designer, developer and manufacturer of electronic control systems in the Sterling Heights area, to find 45 entry-level electronic assemblers.
PREVIOUS ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED, they will train you in the electrical assembly field!
These are permanent contract-to-hire positions, so an individual who shows up to work every day, on time, with a positive attitude, good work ethic, and meets performance standards will obtain a permanent position! Get a great job and learn a new trade today with a rapidly growing electronics manufacturer!
Our ideal Electrical Assembler will have the following:
- 6 months – 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment within the last 2 years.
- Some experience with small parts assembly preferred
- Great attendance record
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions without varying from processes
Employees will be trained on the following:
- Hand and automated soldering
- Surface mount and through hole assembly
- Visual inspection, calibration, and programming circuits
- Wire stripping and end clip attachment
1st Shift - 5:00am – 2:40pm Monday – Friday with overtime
2nd Shift - 2:30pm-1:10am Monday-Thursday with overtime on Friday
Pay Rate: $11.50 per hour to start
$1.00/hr. increase, health and life insurance benefits upon direct hire
How To Apply: (choose one)
- Respond to this ad
- Resumes may be emailed to jobs.troymi @ expresspros.com
- Apply online at ExpressTroy.com
- Download the ExpressJobs App on Google Play or iTunes stores
- Visit our office at: 811 E. South Boulevard – Suite 210 – Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307