Patient Care Coordinator
Located in Utica, NY
Seeking an outgoing professional Patient Care Coordinator to be responsible for the following:
- Assist customers in finding the product that best fits their medical need.
- Process new orders for supplies and equipment this includes verifying insurance, obtaining authorizations as needed, keying orders, pulling products and educating patients.
- Will need to learn great product knowledge on all medical equipment and supplies in order to have a complete understanding and appreciation for the use of the equipment and supplies.
- All aspects of exceptional Customer Service including answering phones, emails, faxes and serving customers.
- Verifies insurance coverage and advises collections department of required actions for billing
- Process and verify information where accuracy and timely processing is most important.
- Demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Any other task, as assigned.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task switching from one job task to another frequently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent phone skills.
- Self-starter able to keep abreast of health care industry, DME/HME products, terminology, rules & regulations
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced office.
- Consistently seek and understand new product information.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve under pressure.
- Ability to adapt well to change and multi-task effectively
- Strong computer skills and minimum typing speed of 40 WPM
- Able to work independently as well as to maintain confidentiality.
- Work hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Compensation package includes benefits such as health insurance, 401K, paid holidays and paid time off.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502