Located in Willows, CA
Salary: $14-$20/hr DOE
Maintenance Technician, Willows CA.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
- Performing preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and grounds.
- Perform general installations.
- Performs painting, minor plumbing, stoppages and leaks and general clean-up.
Requirements of Maintenance Technician:
- Basic mechanical and pneumatic skills needed as well as the ability to read and interpret equipment manuals, prints, and electrical schematics.
- Basic knowledge of electrical and plumbing, copper, galvanized, and plastic pipe; how to use and install each.
- Basic welding/fabrication and carpentry helpful.
- Schedule is Mon-Fri, 3:30pm-2am
Please call (530) 988-4567 for an immediate interview or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Red Bluff
243 South Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080