Located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Interpreting firm seeks a Scheduling Coordinator. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and scheduling of interpreters in a variety of settings for law offices, court houses, court reporting agencies, medical, conferences, and other businesses.
- Using on-line scheduling software and existing interpreter database to enter, organize, assign, and coordinate assignments and schedule interpreters
- Preparing quotes and budgeting which requires basic knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- Recruiting and screening of linguists including locating/researching rare language linguists.
- Reviewing resumes/certifications and conducting over-the-phone interviews to establish credentials and compatibility.
- Handing day-to-day customer inquiries and troubleshooting and issues that may arise.
- Using an interpreter database software to maintain a database of 3000+ interpreters/translators, includes entering new interpreter's profiles into the database following certain rating criteria and using key words.
- Attentive to detail
- Solid computer skills and basic Word, Excel and Adobe. Dropbox for file sharing and maintenance and Vonage phone system for texting.
- Ability to learn new software
- Ability to perform in depth internet search using variety of websites, interpreter's portals, etc.
- Ability to use Google Maps to map the routes from the interpreter's home to job sites calculating mileage and travel time.
- Good phone etiquette and use of Proper grammar
- Ability to compose grammatically correct emails
- Minimum 2 year college degree preferred.
Express Office: West Palm Beach
2540 Metrocentre Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33407