Call Center Manager
Located in Southfield, MI
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a qualified Part Time Call Center Manager for our client in Southfield, MI!
This is a fantastic market research firm in Southfield, MI! The ideal candidate will have a personable and outgoing personality that loves to deal with the public.
Call Center Manager Duties:
- Monitor and oversee all employees during scheduled shifts
- Responsible for mass mailings, creating and updating spreadsheets, and helping to host office events.
- Coaching and motivating staff
- Review program details and trouble shooting
- Auditing calls to ensure accuracy
Call Center Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ Years of management experience in customer service or call center environment
- Proven managerial skills such as evaluating employees, corrective action experience, escalated call and retention experience
- Ability to multitask, communicate effectively, evaluating and motivating employees
- Open availability- Monday-Friday-
- 4 pm- 9 pm shift- can turn into full time
Call Center Manager Perks:
- Flexible schedule
- Positive and friendly atmosphere
- Weekly pay and the option for health insurance immediately
- Competitive wages
- Direct Hire option available after 4 months (typical)
Qualified candidates can reply to this posting with an updated resume. Our client is looking to interview, hire and start training right away!
Express Office: Farmington Hills
37457 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150