Located in Macon, MS
Salary: $65,000-$70,000 + bonus
Insure maximum utilization of all plant equipment and maintenance personal to meet the demands of production and sales. Oversee proper PM of equipment to maximize the life and efficiency of said equipment. Recommend equipment and ideas to improve line outputs and efficiencies. Reward and discipline employees. The above is to be done personally or through subordinates while following all plant policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide proper hands on training for the department.
- Order parts for equipment. Keep parts in stock to limit downtime.
- Check stock rooms to make sure they are organized.
- Lay out work schedules and PM schedules for the week and the month.
- Improve equipment to meet increased demands.
- Maintain a good safety and housekeeping ethic for employees to follow.
- Maintain records of all maintenance work.
- Control Spending.
- Confer with management, engineering, safety and health, and QC personal to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of the machines.
- Plan, develop and implement new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating cost and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Inspect machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Develop preventive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff.
Express Office: Starkville
100 Starr Avenue
Starkville, MS 39759