Hydraulic Maintenance Technician
Located in Belleville, MI
Salary: $26.00 - $31.70/hr.
Our Express Employment Professionals office is currently hiring for Hydraulic Maintenance Technician – Machine Repairer for our client in Belleville, MI.
Hydraulic Maintenance Technician – Machine Repairer focuses on Hydraulic troubleshooting/repair and industrial machine repair. The job also includes: hydraulic repairs, some electrical and mechanical repairs and installation.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Hydraulic Maintenance Technician – Machine Repairer include but are not limited to:
- Preventative and predictive maintenance tasks performed daily
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Day to day maintenance of plant equipment
- Repair, replace, modify hydraulic pumps, gearboxes, motors and drives.
- Dismantle machines, troubleshoot and repair, then rebuild machines
- Welding and or fabricating
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and power tools
- Troubleshoot and repair of pneumatic systems
- Maintain all hydraulic related technology
Skills and abilities and education of the Hydraulic Maintenance Technician – Machine Repairer include:
- Must have 5 years successful mechanical experience
- Have your own set up tools including hand tools for troubleshooting and repair
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work well with others as part of a team
- Welding certificate a plus (must at least have welding experience)
- Industrial Hydraulics experience with installation, troubleshooting and repair
- Experience replacing and relocating manufacturing equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity with a growing company in Belleville MI! Apply Today for this immediate Hydraulic Maintenance Technician – Machine Repairer opportunity!
Express Office: Westland
38545 Ford Road
Westland, MI 48185