Office Manager/HR Generalist
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
Work hard, play hard! A top-notch Central Oregon team is seeking an experience HR/Office Manager to lead their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
Create and administers human resource plans and procedures, handles all employee related functions including recruiting, onboarding, benefit administration, safety, leave of absence, compliance and training.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; develops and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Develops and conducts the recruitment process for all exempt and non-exempt level positions; conducts new employee orientations, in conjunction with managers; monitors employee relations counseling; writes and places advertisements.
- Maintains compliance with state and federal regulations concerning employment.
- Designs personnel forms and directs the maintenance of personnel records by all departments.
- Manages and monitors unemployment claims and assists departments with appeals hearings and activities.
- Manages Worker Compensation claims and light duty/early return to work program.
- Works collaboratively with the Route Managers to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies, such as ODOT and OSHA.
- Works on RFPs for completion and accuracy
- Manages general business insurance and license compliance
- Supports accounting department as needed
- Overall support of office functions and business outreach
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- A minimum of three years of general office management and/or human resources experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to define problems, research, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Work self sufficiently, be self directed
- Communicate decisions in a positive manner, diplomatically and accountably
- Be organized and efficient under pressure, prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans
- Handle company records and information discreetly
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702