Marketing/Trade-show Coordinator - Rockaway
Located in Rockaway, NJ
Express Employment in Parsippany is working with a client located in Rockaway, NJ who is looking for a Marketing/Tradeshow Coordinator
This is a temp to perm position!
- Coordinates marketing activities which includes any advertising, direct mailing, customer events & trade shows.
- Must be very organized and able to keep records of all booth properties and to register for upcoming shows timely.
- Responsible for coordinating the shipping of multiple booths from venue to venue.
- Works closely with the Education Associate to ensure workshops at trade shows are planned efficiently.
- To perform effectively, extraordinary organizational, communication, and diplomacy skills are a necessity.
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in Marketing.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. Reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of trade show events are well-planned and run smoothly.
- Coordinates marketing department activities and campaigns.
Exhibit Coordinator 40% weekly (Feb/Mar & Aug/Sept will be more)
- Request/pay for exhibit services such as…
- Booth space
- Furniture/carpet rental
- Material handling/drayage
- Cleaning/porter services
- Lead retrieval services
- Hotel rooms and for representatives/attendees
- Badges for representatives/attendees
- Record meeting info in various spreadsheets and Outlook calendar meetings
- Arrange shipment of literature/giveaways/product to each meeting
- Review returned shipments to ensure all products have been returned in good condition
- Compile meeting evaluations about the event after its completion
- Coordinate booth staffing w/ Dir of Sales
- Set up sponsorships, giveaways, silent auctions, etc. accordingly
- Notify Education dept when speaking at trade shows
- Understand our product offerings and create graphic ‘concept art’ for product introductions and promo’s
- Proof read website & new literature
- Develop content for and manage monthly Constant Contact e- mail campaigns
Literature Management 10%
- Manage inventory levels to assure stock & reorder as necessary
Additional Responsibilities 10%
- New Hire tasks
- projects as they come up
Benefits Offered when Working With Express:
- Medical, Vision, Dental- Benefit Eligibility
- INSTANT Referral Bonus Eligibility
- Access to job openings at hundreds of local, premier employers that are not posted online!
- Vacation Pay eligibility
- 401k eligibility
- Direct Deposit/Money Card
How to Apply:
- APPLY to this posting
- Sign up on our ExpressJobs App on your phone and apply there!
- CALL or TEXT 973-316-4885
- VISIT our office at 140 Littleton Rd, Suite 110, Parsippany, NJ between 8 AM-4PM Mon to Fri
Express Office: Parsippany
140 Littleton Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054