Warehouse Worker 5pm-2am
Located in Dartmouth, NS
On behalf of our client, Express Employment Professionals is searching for a Warehouse Worker to join their team in Dartmouth! They are a leading logistics and transportation supplier provider. As a well-established company with long history, this presents a great career opportunity for the right candidate!
- Loading/Unloading products and skids from containers
- Transporting items into the warehouse
- Stacking skids and pallets, wrapping pallets.
- Use pallet jack or forklift to move skids around as required
- Using carts to load/unload items as well
- Labeling and palletizing
- Stocking inventory in correct locations
- Organizing warehouse
- Working with a team to meet deadlines
- Forklift experience an asset - willing to train
- Warehouse experience
- Reliability is key
- A problem solver that is self-motivated
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to detail
- Reading, writing, and math skills
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to multi-task and follow direction
- Positive attitude with excellent work ethic
- Own reliable transportation required because of shift end time
Our client offers:
- Salary is $13/hr to start, opportunity for raise in,8 weeks based on your performance!
- Hours are 5:00pm-2:00am Monday-Friday (full-time hours)
- This is a full-time permanent opportunity for the right candidate
- Lots of room to grow (including pay increases) within the company for the right candidate
- Full benefits once hired on full-time
- Reputable employer with a work hard, play hard culture
- People that work here want to stay, it’s a great place to work!
Prior experience as a warehouse worker, order picker, production worker, general labourer or forklift driver would be considered an asset.
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer.
Express Office: Halifax
6960 Mumford Road
Halifax, NS B3L 4P1