Accounts Receivable/Payroll Clerks
Located in Redding, CA
Salary: $14.00-18.00/hr DOE
We’re looking for a highly motivated Accounts Receivable/Payroll clerks to join several client companies. Ideal candidates will have full cycle payroll and accounts receivable experience . You must be a self-starter and be willing to take on various tasks in order to accomplish the company’s goals. We have part time and full time positions available.
- Payroll processing including journal entries and vacation accrual reconciliations
- Benefits administration including entry of new employees into the benefit software, facilitating open enrollment, monitoring eligibility dates, and working as the intermediary between the broker and the employees to resolve billing questions
- Monitor and assist to integrate federal and state payroll legislation updates into company policies as applicable
- Custodian of employee handbook and responsible for annual updates as needed
- New hire paperwork and onboarding including enrollment in the payroll system and benefit system if eligible
- Personnel file maintenance including I-9 and paper files
- Receive and respond to telephone and in-person inquiries related to a variety of Payroll questions.
- Assist employees and managers in interpreting company policies
- Complete employment verification salary history requests
- Daily sales and deposit reconciliations for golf, restaurant and events
- Month end closing journal entries, adjustments, book reconciliation, consolidations, etc.
- Full cycle accounts receivable duties for collection of sales revenue, member dues, hotel activities, commercial rent, and tenant reimbursements.
- Maintain billing/rent schedules and aging reports for collections follow up as needed
- Sales tax payments and reconciliations
- Bank account reconciliations
- Work together with operational managers to reconcile discrepancies in daily sales reports, member, event, and hotel accounts
- Other accounting related responsibilities including project based analysis, planning, and reporting.
- Perform various administrative duties including opening mail, faxing, copying, scanning, filing, and organizing documents
- Organize and document office and administrative procedures
- Assist with office management and reception
- Participate in annual audit providing information as requested
- Assist managing department with daily tasks whenever necessary
Bookkeeping/Accounts Receivable: 5 years (Required)
Payroll: 5 years (Required)
Must independently prioritize, problem solve, multi-task and work cooperatively with others. Applicants can email your resume to JobsReddingCA@ExpressPros.com for immediate consideration
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002