Department Admin Assistant
Located in Pelham, AL
Salary: $15.00 /hr. starting wage
$15.00 /hr to start. Full-time 40 hours a week Mon-Fri, 8 AM – 5 PM (off 4:30 on Fri’s but pd until 5).
An established, successful Pelham, AL company has a rare administrative opening, due to the current admin retiring. You will be trained and supported by her for a number of months, prior to flying solo.
- Great benefits package; benefits initially available through Express during first 3 months
- Off at 4:30 PM every Fri, but paid through 5:00.
- Values & ethics-based company and department team
- Very low turnover
- Data entry of orders; order downloads
- Monthly production emergency list/report
- Monitor container shipments & due dates
- Communicate with plant & customers; help resolve customer issues and/or complaints
- Invoice distribution & aging; short-pay follow up; monitor credits
- Manage distribution & maintenance of master and production samples
What We Look for in an Awesome Candidate:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in proven administrative role
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Solid MS Excel & Outlook skills (strong beginner, to intermediate)
- AS400 skills a plus (not required)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving & people skills
- Strong organization skills; able to effectively prioritize work & follow up!
- Good collaboration/teamwork skills; flexible & willing to do whatever it takes
- Dependable & punctual, with a strong work ethic
- Drug-free; background check
You Choose How to Apply:
- Call our office at 205-981-1141, to immediately discuss your interest & experience
- Submit an online application – click “APPLY” button below
- Email us at BirminghamALSouth@ExpressPros.com - please add “Department Assistant” to the subject line of your email.
Have experience in other areas? Express Pros Birmingham AL South has regular job openings in the other following areas: Apartment leasing, accounting, clerical, admin, inside sales, customer service, outside sales, medical reception, medical billing-coding-collections, delivery drivers (CDL & non-CDL), assembly-production, general plant labor, machine operators, warehouse, shipping & receiving, landscaping, housekeeping, apartment maintenance, plant maintenance, and MUCH MORE!!
The best job for you may even be within our Express office!!
See how Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help YOU land your next JOB!
Interview Process CLICK HERE Hiring Process CLICK HERE Answers to FAQ Click HERE
Building your career. Building Relationships. Like US on Facebook
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242