Forklift Operator/Material Handler
Located in Hot Springs, AR
Express Employment Professionals is interviewing candidates for MULTIPLE full-time Forklift Operator/Material Handler positions in Hot Springs with a local manufacturing company! Immediate openings for 3rd shift - overnights - with mandatory overtime. The pay is $14.50/hr!
Forklift Operator/Material Handler key Responsibilities include:
- Moving pallets, freight, products, supplies, etc.
- Load/Unload trailers
Forklift Operator/Material Handler Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED, or comparable work related experience preferred
- Need to be comfortable with basic computer operation and entry level mechanical ability
- UPS & FedEx shipping knowledge would be a plus
- Must be a team player, possess excellent communication, interpersonal skills and work well in a Team Environment
- Ability to stand and walk for extended lengths of time on concrete floors over a large warehouse area, Ability to bend and lift up to 50lbs on a continuous basis, work 12 hr shifts
Three ways to apply: (choose one)
To view what other positions we have available now, please visit us online: www.expresspros.com/hotspringsar
Express Employment Professionals cares about people. About business. About you. We are passionate about finding good people good jobs and about helping our clients reach their goals. For us, it’s personal. We live and work in Hot Springs, AR. We are invested in the success of our employees and the success of our clients. Express offers multiple benefits to our associates that can include: a medical plan, dental plan, vision/eyewear plan, prescription drug reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, and provisions for vacation and holiday pay, short-term disability, life insurance, and referral bonuses.
Express Office: Hot Springs
1702 Malvern Avenue
Hot Springs, AR 71901