Admin/Housing Coordinator - Fluent in Spanish
Located in Albany, NY
Express Employment Professionals of Albany has partnered up with a property management company at their Schenectady, NY location to hire an part time contract Assistant Housing Coordinator.
Our client seeks a highly energetic and positive individual who can successfully develop relationships with residents.
Does the following describe you?
- Fluent in English AND Spanish
- 3-5 years of prior administrative experience
- Polite, personable, and professional
- Provide residents with assistance and process requests for financial assistance payments per the approved plan, meet with all residents to discuss their options
- assist residents in the completion of forms, coordination of special needs and other concerns, interact with residents on a one-on-one basis and provide support services related to the plan
- coordinate the distribution of all notices and communication to residents, as well as individual households, and assist with housing outreach services including contacting landlords/brokers, helping with applications, and maintaining a database of available housing
Why consider applying?
- Competitive salary starting at $16 per hour depending on experience
- Consistent part time schedule
- 9:30AM – 4:30PM Monday – Friday
- 2-3 month contract position
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door with a fantastic company!
Click APPLY now or Call us today at 518-313-7829
To schedule your confidential interview submit your application on our NEW ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the Google Play or iTunes store!
Don't Hesitate! Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals.
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205