Truck/Equipment Mechanic- $18-$30/hr.
Located in Sioux Falls, SD, SD
We are seeking experienced Truck and Equipment Mechanics to join the team of a successful company in the business of distributing trucking equipment and accessories. Job responsibilities include managing and executing projects that fit truck chassis to accessories, i.e. dump and service boxes, beds, lifts, waste compactors, snow removal equipment. Successful candidates will have strong mechanical abilities, to include the installation, diagnostics and repair of hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems. Metal fabrication and welding skills are necessary to be successful in this role.
- Schedule: 8 AM to 4:30 PM, M-F
- Compensation: $18-$30/hr., DOE
- Benefits: Yes, with 100% paid health insurance for employee. Will assist in obtaining ASE and AWS Certifications, with hourly pay differential when obtained.
- Experience: Must provide a 3+ year successful work history in a similar role. Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record, CDL is preferred.
- Tools: Must provide own hand tools, impact wrench and air tools. Company provides specialty tools and welding equipment.
- Education: High School diploma or GED, technical degree preferred
- Skills: Proficient at 1) mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, electronic installation, diagnostic and repair, 2) mig welding, cutting torch and fabrication. 3) English written and oral communication
- Attributes: Mechanically inclined, self-starter, detail and accuracy oriented
- Tests: Skills, background, drug screen
TO APPLY, submit your application via our website, www.expresspros.com/siouxfallssd/, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. For more information, call (605) 335-2710.
Express Office: Sioux Falls
434 South Kiwanis Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104