Maintenance Technician - Multi-Building, Good Variety
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: Up to $42,000, dep. on exper
Up to $42,000 to start, depending on experience. Mon-Fri, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Jefferson County, AL
Are you ready for a change? Do you feel stuck or burned out in your current job?
A local, established non-profit agency is looking for a self-driven, experienced building maintenance technician to handle their facilities located in Jefferson County.
- Handle the general maintenance of, and repairs to, assigned properties and equipment, including but not limited to painting and pressure washing.
- Responsible for the maintenance of, and repairs to all heating and air condition systems.
- Assist in moving furniture for office or home moves, when needed.
- Assist in delivery of supplies and putting furniture together, as needed; general housekeeping duties.
- Responsible for implementing the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Assist with van/vehicle service requests, when needed.
- Maintains maintenance records and service reports.
- Responsible for your own time management, travel, planning and record keeping.
Requirements – This is What Makes You an Ideal Candidate:
- Min. 2 years' experience doing general building maintenance, including a lot of the duties above.
- BOTTOM LINE - ability to take pride in - and effectively handle - the responsibilities above.
- Valid Alabama drivers license and good MVR driving record (will be driving company vehicles)
- Solid communication skills (written & verbal); good collaboration skills (with team members, contractors, other agencies, etc.).
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please do any of the following - WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
- Apply online below - we WILL get back to you!
- Email an updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Building Maint technician” in the subject line of your email.
- Call us - 205-981-1141, Ext. 2
Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Apply with Express today!
Answers to YOUR Questions - FAQ Click Here
Building Your Career. Building Relationships.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242