Delivery Driver (Specialty meats)
Located in Surrey, BC
Express Employment Professionals - Surrey/Langley office's client, a well established Federal/Provincial meat distributor, is looking to ad a local delivery driver to their team. This person will deliver directly to stores all across the lower mainland. and will be part of an already established team, training will be provided but experience driving large trucks is a minimum requirement (As well as Class 5 w/ air brake). Manuel transmission on some trucks.
Seeking a full-time Delivery Driver to join their team, this role is responsible for the following:
- Delivery of meat products to customers and provide first class customer service to build/maintain quality customer relationships.
- Safely and professionally operate trucks to transport goods.
- Conducting routine inspections (pre/post trip) on the vehicle and equipment being used.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- air brakes
- manual transmission
- if have part of these, will consider
- Driving experience with Direct to Store Deliveries an asset. On site training will be provided.
- Must have knowledge of Lower Mainland routes
- Experience with frozen food delivery and reefers are an asset
- Be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of warehouse work an asset (Order picking)
How to apply
To be considered for the above opportunity, we invite you to send an up-to-date resume to Parker.firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Express Office: Cloverdale-Langley
Unit 200 - 17700 56th Avenue
Surrey, BC V3S 1C7