Counter Sales Associate
Located in Bend, OR
We are partnered with our local manufacturing client in Redmond to look for hard working, self-motivated individuals that take pride in their work and are looking for a long term place of employment. This Counter Sales Associate will provide superior customer service and maintain the sales department.
- Sell products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer's needs.
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledging all customers you come in contact with.
- Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
- Provide service technicians with parts as required.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
- Follow the prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures.
- Process warranties and new return merchandise as required at point of sale.
- Use provided equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
- Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager.
- Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and Company's satisfaction
- Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices.
- Perform other tasks as required by Management.
Full Time, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM, with great benefits. Compensation DOE.
If interested, please provide your resume via email, and apply ASAP.
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702