Traveling Cabinet Installer
Located in Poulsbo, WA
Salary: $18+ DOE
Local Kitsap County company looking for Traveling Cabinet Repair/Installer. Must have 1-3 years of experience with cabinetmaking, installation (preferred but will consider others) to serve full-time (as workload demands) with a staff. If you have these skills and are interested in this position, call Express Bremerton today to set up an interview 360.479.4756!!!!
May include but not limited to the following:
- Inspection and assembly of materials and articles to specified standards
- Perform all cabinet installations, with the ability to reason and to understand and carry out
detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions
- Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Ensure work is completed as requested by the customer, project manager or contractor and
it is to their standards
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Ensure attention to detail and keen sense of safeguarding other people’s property and
- Will practice good housekeeping at all times to ensure a safe and non-cluttered worksite
- Participates in and demonstrates an understanding of safety principles and practices;
follows all safety policies and procedures to support a safe working environment, including
safe operation of machines and equipment
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, as well as legislative requirements
- Proactively communicate job site conditions and concerns that may or are affecting
completion of the job to the appropriate person
- This role could be required to act as a “lead” periodically as designated by their manager
- Willing to travel where needed
This position requires the ability to stand, bend and squat for long periods of time during shifts. Must have clean background and have reliable transportation.
** Candidate must be able to use hand tools and must have background in carpentry and millwork. Must have critical thinking skills and the ability to make good decisions on the jobsite. **
Those considered for this position will be dependable, responsible, industrious, physically fit, principled, solution-oriented critical thinkers. The position is mainly field, though time in the office can also be anticipated for the well qualified applicant.
Ways To Apply:
Send your resume to Jobs.BremertonWA@ExpressPros.com
Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
Call our office at (360) 479-4756
Visit our office at 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, WA 98312
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job. Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
- In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
- About us:
- Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312