Located in New Berlin, WI
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 / Hour BOE
Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Machine Operator is responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance on assigned machines.
- Operate various machining equipment including but not limited to: Threader, band saw, mill, drill press, punching shear, sander
- Pull materials needed from material racks and load roller stand by the saws
- Conduct general machine maintenance on all machines
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Troubleshoot potential areas of improvement and create solutions to help streamline efficiencies
- Operate powered industrial trucks; both Sit-down and Reach trucks
- Detail orientated and the ability to handle multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics
- Ability to accurately read blueprints.
- The ability to accurately read and use various measuring devices.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 or more years of experience in a manufacturing/production environment.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
For more information please call Express Employment Professionals, Brookfield, WI at (262) 754-1350 or email your resume to: Braden.Grimord@expresspros.com
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045