Aluminum TIG Welding
Located in Howell, MI
Salary: $17 -$19 an hour
Express Employment Professionals in Howell/Brighton is working with a manufacturer in the Howell area to fill an Aluminum TIG Welding position. This is a great opportunity to advance your welding career while joining a solid, growing company. We offer competitive compensation, a pleasant, positive work environment, and the opportunity for professional growth.
Wage range is $17 -$19 an hour depending on experience.
Hours: 6:00AM - 2:30PM
TIG Welder Job Duties:
- Must have experience TIG welding with Aluminum
- Must be comfortable with Production Welding
- Use of Gas Metal Arc Welding in the manufacturing process
- TIG Welders will read blueprints and understand how the final product should look
- Welding parts in various directions; flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead
- Must be able to take measurements
- Operating safety equipment and using safe work habits
- Examining work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications
- Welding separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, and other alloys
- Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, grinding or bolting component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read blueprints with knowledge of welding symbols
- Basic math skills with ability to read tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, squat, or kneel regularly as well as climb stairs/ladders
- Good vision, hearing, smell, and balance
- Performing any combination of duties to assist workers in welding, brazing, and thermal and arc cutting activities
To Apply send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, and or call 517-546-jobs to discuss details.
Benefits of working with Express:
Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! Express Employment is a Veteran friendly employer.
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114