Architectural Drafter/Design Professional
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
One of Central Oregon’s leading Architectural firms is seeking an experienced Design Professional to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing, well-established firm in beautiful Bend, Oregon. You must thrive on working collaboratively, assisting with architectural design solutions, and continuing training and development. This is the perfect opportunity for someone ready to learn, gain experience, and grow their skills.
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
The Architectural Intern or drafter with Revit experience will have the opportunity to work on projects of all sizes and levels of complexity.
- Drafting of working drawings for projects of all sizes
- Develop 3D models and presentation graphics
- Transfer sketched details, sections, and notes into Revit models and CAD working drawings
- Transfer notes and corrections into specifications
- Scan, copy, print, and transmit documents
- Maintain project files and organization
- Routine checking and/or verification tasks
- Assist with construction observation and construction administration documents
- Assist during meetings and presentations
- Assist with as-built documentation
- Provide input into designs at our all office design charrettes
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years drafting experience in an office setting
- Revit experience and examples of work in Revit
- Bachelor of Architecture or an Associate degree or certificate in drafting technology
- A graduate of NAAB-accredited Architectural Program a plus
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: Chris.Harris@expresspros.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702