Located in Butte, MT
Want to help build the world, one part at a time? Long-time manufacturing company growing faster than the speed of light needs a FINAL FINISH SPECIALIST! General manufacturing, training provided, detailed work, can be monotonous or tedious.
- $14.00/hr, full time
- Long-time manufacturing, machining business
- Long-time employees, great team-work
What we look for:
- Works with stationary and hand-held grinders, grit blast cabinets, and hand gauges
- Follows written instructions, blueprints and photographs
- Will learn methods used for polishing casting surfaces to remove high metal roughness, blending/removing defects, sizing and/or coining features to a tolerance and inspecting the effected area’s dimensions for conformance
- Visually inspects castings for defects.
- Trained in using Magna Mic for inspecting wall thickness on castings, operating grit blast cabinet(s) and inspecting for uniform coverage
- Reviews router instruction and quantity for acceptance
- Removes surface defects by filing, grinding, sanding or shot blasting.
- Checks dimensions to meet specifications.
- Records data on travelers.
- Provides preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Adheres to schedule to meet manufacturing needs.
- Responds to fluctuating workload.
- Keeps work area clean and free from debris.
- Ability to complete tech cards and travelers.
- Follows instructions and records information daily.
- Follows these and additional instructions as assigned.
- HS diploma/GED
- MUST PASS DRUG TEST, BACKGROUND CHECK, and HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE!
- ExpressJobs app – download today, build your profile one time, then apply for jobs in any area as needed!
- Or stop in at 700 E Front St in Butte
- Call 406-723-6531 for assistance
Benefits working with Express Employment:
- Holiday pay
- Medical benefits available
- 401k available
Express Office: Butte
700 East Front
Butte, MT 59701