Textile Manufacturing technicians 3rd shift!
Located in Mesa, AZ
Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.MesaAZ@expresspros.com Subject: Textile Manufacturing
- Call our office 480-820-3700 to schedule a phone interview ASAP
- Visit our office 849 N Dobson Rd, STE 107, Mesa, AZ 85201
- Apply on at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers
Express Employment Professionals is looking for highly dependable team players to start ASAP! This great organization has specialized for more than 23 years in the custom design, development and production of innovative high performance ultra-lightweight flexible laminates and fabrics!
- Temp to hire!
- AZ sick pay!
- Great Benefits!
- Growth within the company!
- Shift: 3rd shift!!!!!!
- Cycle job make repairs as needed on the Winding machines
- Before beginning any repair review lockout/tag-out procedures for the machine
- Verify that all caddy and prep stations are working correctly
- Verify that all belts and conveyors are moving freely
- Verify that all automatic offers are working correctly
- Check for lap overs, tangled packages and proper tails
- Verify that the machine has the correct lot numbers and yarn counts.
- Verify that the machine has the correct clearer settings
- Verify that the machine has the proper wax (if needed), that it is on the winder and turning correctly.
- Remove any wild yarn or other obstacles found in winder.
- Repair any Winding machine breakdown that occurs throughout the entire department. If help is needed with repairs, notify the Shift Supervisor in order to contact the Head Technicians.
- If poor quality is observed and/or bad running conditions exist, stop off equipment and make any necessary repairs and/or adjustments.
- Respond to breakdowns and production requests quickly and efficiently
- Assist with set-up, take down, moving, and the modification of automated sewing and equipment
- Knowledgeable about industrial safety and compliance processes and procedures
- Ability to learn the equipment and procedures for proper maintenance of all sewing and related equipment
- Learn the curve/time frame and expectations
- Practice proper preventative maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years of industry experience in a manufacturing, production, or similar environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and set-up / operate multiple machines
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge.
- Ability and willingness to participate in and lead meetings.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience in working with cross functional teams, programs, or projects.
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a team environment.
- Strengths in self-motivation, collaboration, initiative, sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with all levels within the organization.
- A keen, flexible, and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage internal and external team functions.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and maximize internal resources.
- Able to implement, follow, and continuously improve safety, environmental, and health guidelines and procedures.
- The ability to work to work on a high performing team creating an environment where open and honest communication is the norm.
- Possess strong analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution/solving skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize and process multiple tasks and/or projects as required
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 825 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
We provide Medical, Vision, 401K, AZ Sick Leave, and much more to our associates!
Express Office: Mesa
849 North Dobson Road
Mesa, AZ 85201