Core ERP Portfolio Manager
Located in Bend, OR
One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking a ERP Portfolio Manager to join their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts ‘paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
As our Core ERP Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for representing the Information & Digital Services department in the portfolio and maintaining a professional, effectual dialogue with stakeholders and business partners.
The Core ERP Portfolio is comprised of application solutions that support core business functions/departments including Finance, Accounting, Tax, Human Resources & Administration.
Your work will rely on collaborating with business counterparts to manage the lifecycle of portfolio solutions including operational, tactical and strategic activities. In this critical role, you will work closely with Finance/Accounting and Human Resource departments in a partnership to support, maintain and enhance core applications including Netsuite FCM, Workday HCM, Cornerstone LMS, Kronos T&A and inbound/outbound integrations amongst these systems and others. Additional system implementations are planned in this portfolio - with you being critical to the successful implementation and integration with existing systems.
The Core ERP Portfolio Manager reports to the Vice President of Information and Digital Services and is based out of our headquarters in Bend, OR.
Solution Delivery, Maintenance & Support
- Responsible for partnering with business stakeholders for activities including system design, analysis and development efforts to modify existing solutions and to implement new custom or commercial-off-the-shelf solutions (primarily cloud-based).
- Provide functional, technical and operational leadership in primary areas including Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Order-to-Cash (OTC), Record-to-Report (RTR), Payroll, Human Capital Management (HCM), Recruiting, Time & Attendance, Performance Management, Reporting, etc. Contribute to and influence effort prioritization, team and individual assignments, support activities, etc.
- Ensure the stable operation of the portfolio’s business applications and system integrations including legacy solutions, component platforms and cloud based platforms.
- Liaison with assigned business and technology partners to respond to requests for services
- Maintain and establish enterprise-wide standardization and operational documentation for all enterprise and technical architecture components (corporate IT processes and systems)
- Ensure controls compliance and standards are followed
- Monitor, measure, and report the status of team members’ work
- Lead a team of direct and matrixed resources including business/system analysts, project managers, application specialists, report developers and integration engineers to deliver, maintain and support production ERP capabilities.
- Create an environment that encourages and enables peak performance from team members by providing leadership, direction, coaching, motivation and guidance.
- Build a successful team through the effective selection, hiring and training of new team members
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, motivation and guidance, goal setting, recognition, and development opportunities
- Responsible for formal performance evaluation and career development of direct reports, including corrective action and termination as necessary
- Set operational vision and direction for the team resources in alignment with strategic leadership direction
- Responsibility to partner with line of business departments to develop, influence and align the portfolio roadmap objectives with company-wide strategic goals.
- In doing so, define, implement and monitor metrics and KPIs against objectives.
- Develop associated plans and continuous improvement goals - directing team activities to accomplish goals.
- Research new technologies and vendors to support the long term vision and growth of Company
- Think creatively, recognize new business trends, and identify the most valuable opportunities, ideas, and improvements for the organization
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships and contracts (MSA’s, SOW’s, etc.) to support solutions including providers of software, infrastructure, professional services and managed services.
- Work with contracted vendors to ensure contractual terms/objectives are met. Experience working with remote (onshore & offshore) teams.
- Manage vendor performance to ensure that partners are providing support and solutions in accordance with mutually agreed upon outcomes that are beneficial to Company’s business objectives.
- Working with business partners, develop business cases, appropriation requests and annual operating plans & budgets.
- Manage to financial plans ensuring adherence to financial objectives.
- Manage project/portfolio budgets and scope, and conduct resource planning for risks that are proactively identified.
- Review & approve purchase orders and invoices for processing.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Four-year college degree in a related field, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting or equivalent business experience.
- A minimum 10 years IT experience with specialized focus in ERP systems
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing people and leading teams
- Proven track record of hands-on individual contributor work in at least two of the core domains with working knowledge in the remaining domains (1-Accounting,2-Finance,3-Payroll,4-Human Resources,5-Performance Management,6-Learning Management)
- ERP functional and technical experience utilizing ERP systems, with special consideration for experience using SaaS ERP such as Netsuite, Workday, Kronos, Cornerstone, etc.
- Integration middleware experience interconnecting ERP systems in support of key business processes that span applications. Experience or familiarity with contemporary integration platforms and techniques common of SaaS platforms.
- Familiarity with data science and a demonstrated aptitude for fact-based decision making.
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework for guiding application management activities.
- Experience with system development methodologies, including Agile and DevOps
- Ability to coordinate systems development activities to establish priorities, resolve technical problems, and maintain proper documentation
- Ability to drive feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, and the development of new or revised applications
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702