Located in Kalispell, MT
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 hourly DOE
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for a Journeyman Plumber for a local Flathead Valley company!
Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial, residential and new construction.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling and electrical work as required.
- Prepare bids, budgets, and cost estimates.
- Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the plumbing trade
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and safety practices
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and rough drawings
- Familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron, and copper
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete projects unsupervised and unassisted
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and conversion of measurements
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Montana State plumbing license
- 1-3 years experience as a journeyman plumber
- Valid driver’s license
Take the first step to success and Apply Online Now or call Express Employment Professionals at 406-257-2255 to get started today!
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Locally owned. Working with local companies. Putting local people to work.
Express Office: Kalispell
4 Sunset Plaza
Kalispell, MT 59901