Senior HR Business Partner
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
One of Central Oregon’s leading employers is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their growing team!
What You Get to Do!
Responsible for aligning business objectives with associates and management in designated business units, service lines and/or support departments. Serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues, an employee champion and change agent. Assesses and anticipates HR-related needs; communicates needs proactively within HR and business management; seeks to develop integrated solutions. Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and staff that reflects the business objectives of the organization, including working closely with HR Generalists. Maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, mid-range plans, culture and competition.
- Acts as a strategic partner and adviser to organizational leaders by regularly meeting with respective business unit, service line and/or support department management to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, retention and alignment. Champions and supports practices that create a people-oriented high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development and engagement of a superior workforce. Works closely with HR Generalists.
- Supports the embedding of the business’s strategies by providing guidance and input on workforce planning, business unit restructures, and succession planning, ensuring that core HR processes are applied appropriately and in a legally compliant manner.
- Provides HR guidance based on in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of caregivers, reducing risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with labor relations specialist for business related union needs.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop and implement solutions, programs and policies, especially related to training, workforce & succession planning and engagement.
- Manages and resolves complex caregiver relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and caregivers to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity, retention and engagement.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation including contract interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning. Participates in the interview process for key positions.
- Assists in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership. Responsible for successful implementation of HR initiatives in assigned business unit.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviews professional publications; establishes personal networks; participates in professional societies.
- Partners with organization development, recruiting and other HR functions to ensure successful hiring, onboarding, training, and off boarding cycles are completed.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
- Supports the vision, mission and values of the organization in all respects.
- Supports Value Improvement Practice (VIP- Lean) principles of continuous improvement with energy and enthusiasm, functioning as a champion of change.
- Provides and maintains a safe environment for caregivers, patients and guests.
- Conducts all activities with the highest standards of professionalism and Complies with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures, supporting the organization’s corporate integrity efforts by acting in an ethical and appropriate manner, reporting known or suspected violation of applicable rules, and cooperating fully with all organizational investigations and proceedings.
- Delivers customer service and/or patient care in a manner that promotes goodwill, is timely, efficient and accurate.
- May perform additional duties of similar complexity within the organization, as required or assigned.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- HR Certification strongly preferred
- Seven or more years of professional human resources experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and employee relations experience a must
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702