Integration and Field Service Technician FT/LT M-F $18-25 DOE
Located in Grand Forks, ND
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Express Employment Professionals is a Staffing Agency in Grand Forks helping a local company find a full time, long term Integration and Field Service Technician. Qualified individuals will have previous manufacturing experience, the ability to read schematics and a "contentious improvement" mindset. A continuous improvement mindset is essential to reach the company''s goals. The term "continuous improvement" means incremental improvement of products, processes, or services over time, with the goal of reducing waste to improve workplace functionality, customer service, or product performance.
* Performs integration of Ideal product using manufacturing instructions, knowledge of electronics, electrical components, and system level functionality of the products.
* Sets up and operates test equipment to perform ATP of assemblies or systems under simulated operating conditions. Analyzes and interprets test information.
* Represent Ideal in a professional manner while performing installations, customer training, calibration and/or repair of product while on-site at customer facilities.
* Assemble electrical and electronic systems to documentation as needed.
* Inspection of assemblies (visual, continuity checks, etc) Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical equipment and components.
* Ensure compliance to ISO 9001 requirements.
* Initiate, lead, and implement continuous improvement activities to achieve profitability and improve quality.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Associate degree in electronics or equivalent work experience.
* 2+ years’ experience in similar work preferred.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
* Ability to travel (domestic and internationally) and obtain a passport.
* This position requires the employee to work in a restricted facility that requires US citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card).
* Experience with various measurement devices such as calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, etc.
* Experience with electrical test equipment such as oscilloscope, DMM, frequency counter, etc.
* Read and understand electrical and mechanical blueprints and schematics.
* Attention to follow detailed verbal and written instructions very important.
* Stong interpersonal skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to problem solve.
* Ability to work as a team.
* Accurately complete paperwork.
* Experience in the use of computers.
* Must have the ability to lift and/or carry 50 lbs.
* The position will require walking, standing, squatting, crouching, stooping, lifting, climbing, pulling, pushing, sitting, repetitive motion, kneeling, laying on the floor, and will require the employee to work in a cramped or confined space.
If you would like to apply for this position or have questions please reach out to 701-787-5655.
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201