Sanitation 1st Shift
Located in Plainfield, IN
- Clean warehouse with hand brooms, power scrubbers, sweepers, and vacuum cleaners to meet company standards.
- Remove all refuse from offices and building daily, ensuring that trash cans are empty and clean. Clean break room and work areas.
- Repair damaged pallets.
- Relocate, move, and adjust office furniture as necessary.
- Ensure that the highest degree of sanitation and housekeeping is maintained.
- Ensure that pest control systems are operating effectively. All of these activities are to be performed, documented and audited to insure that the requirements of a food grade site are met and maintained.
- Remove ice and snow from pedestrian walkways and parking lot(s). Mow grass on company property. Keep company grounds free of litter and debris.
- Wash and seep inside of trailers if necessary.
- Prepare complete and accurate records and reports as required.
- Report any safety problems to the supervisor. Comply with OSHA, BRC and MSDS Standards.
- Miscellaneous/Other - The job description is meant to be a guide. It is not intended to limit in any way the duties, which a teammate may be required to perform. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the Company.
Location: West Indianapolis, IN.
Position Type: Evaluation hire.
Schedule: 6:00pm-6:00am Saturday and Sunday.
- High school diploma, equivalency certificate, or proof of sufficient reading, and mathematics skills.
- The ability to follow instructions, operate power scrubbers and sweepers, and occasionally drive a power pallet jack; previous certification as a power equipment operator desirable but not required.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, climb, and reach.
- Some custodial experience preferred.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Text EXP1307 to 97211 or call (317) 297-2341 to request an interview from an Express recruiter.
Office: 6233 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN 46278; near the 71st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278