Located in Strathroy, ON
Salary: 70,000-75,000 Annually
On behalf of my clients in London we are recruiting for experienced Quality Engineers for multiple locations. The successful candidates would have 3 to 5 years of experience in quality with a minim of 2 years in automotive manufacturing environments.
- Training and growth opportunities available.
- Full Benefits after 3 month probation.
- RRSP Matching at 2% after 3 month probation.
- Non-Union Environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Championing the development and implementation of quality systems including control plans, measurement analysis, work instructions, FMEA’s, DOE’s and online quality management system documents and procedures.
- Manage measurement issues including gauge design and methods and production GR&R approval/analysis. Pursuing resolution of internal and external quality issues. Be involved in the process of the measurement of parts on the lab and layout equipment. Promoting the implementation and effective use of quality systems and techniques including management system documents and procedures. Perform annual GR&R, CP, and FMEA reviews where required.
- Analyze data and information from multiple sources as a resource for problem resolution. Involved in layout support, reviewing data, following tooling progressions and changes.
- PPAP preparation and submission, product engineering, engineering changes, and run at rate.
- Analyze, documenting and reporting issues of customer returns.
- Front line responder to customer quality complaints. Ensuring that customer concerns are properly dealt with utilizing problem-solving tools and corrective actions. Interfacing with the customer to maintain a full and accurate information flow. Work with suppliers in a supplier development capacity.
- Train team members in quality systems and procedures, encourage the use of quality tools and systems in production including SPC and CA’s.
Must Have Requirements / Assets
- Clear criminal background check.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Discipline or Technical College Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years quality assurance within automotive or aerospace manufacturing.
- Quality Engineering Designation from ASQ such as Certified Quality Engineer is an asset.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt designation.
- Knowledge of injection molding, stamping or casting process is a strong asset.
Submit your resume to Kaitlyn.Kirby@ExpressPros.com or call for more information at 519-672-7620 and ask to speak with Kaitlyn ext. 230
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6