Manufacturing Production Associate-Covington, GA
Located in Covington, GA
Manufacturing Production Associate
A production company in Covington, GA is looking for experienced Production/Forklift Operators to join their team!
- Valid FL experience: anyone with prior certification would be great.
- Must have great attendance.
- Need to have logical/critical thinking and good math skills.
- Must be able to follow processes with consistency.
- Need to pay attention to detail and must be willing to learn and be crossed trained.
- Experience with making batches and operating mixers is a must.
- Must have 4+years of manufacturing experience, including but not limited to making product, mixing product, etc..
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds frequently.
- Will be repeatedly lifting 50 lb. bags and dragging up to 100 lb. pipes.
- Must have an updated resume.
- 2nd and 3rd shifts available; must be open to either shift
- 3pm-11pm & 11pm-7am
- Monday - Friday, every other weekend
- May have to work additional weekends based on production demands
If interested please contact April Tate by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 678-342-8244, ext. 4.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606