Located in Columbia, TN
Growing Company in Columbia is SEARCHING for Entry-Level Welders to start ASAP!!!
$16.00-$18.00 with pay increase and full benefits being offered after the Evaluation to Hire Process...
Monday-Thursday 6:00 a.m -4:30 p.m. with HUGE potential for overtime on Fridays and Saturdays!!!
- MIG welding
- Weld metal together to produce scaffolding
- Communicate effectively with verbal and written skills.
- Complete internal documents accurately (time cards, work orders, quality control reports, etc.).
- Operate in a safe manner and follow all internal and OSHA specified safety practices, interpret shop drawings, and read blueprints.
- Utilize basic measuring tools in the fabrication process (measuring tapes, calipers, micrometers, etc.).
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
*Candidates will be required to take a welding test before being offered any position*
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months welding experience
- Basic understanding of metal fabrication and hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- High attention to detail, safety conscious
- Ability to work with little direction
- Ability to demonstrate reliability and consistency and have a team member mentality.
Call Jenna at 615. 410.9920 for ON THE SPOT phone interviews!!!
Express Office: Franklin
377 Riverside Drive
Franklin, TN 37064