Delivery/ Appliance Repair Technician
Located in Redding, CA
Appliance Repair Technician needed!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the timely repair of appliances in the customer's home and for providing EXCELLENT customer service.
Examples of appliances repaired: Washers & Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ranges, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposals and other home appliances.
This company provides a service vehicle, uniforms, and training opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home.
- Select and use basic tools or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, repair or test various products.
- Give the customer an accurate estimate of the cost of repair or installation.
- Read, understand and navigate through information presented in schematics, diagrams, blueprints or other pictorial displays on an iPad.
- Use an iPad for service call processes, routing functions and parts/inquiries/ordering.
- Safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances.
- Provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service.
- Safely travel in an efficient manner to service calls on a scheduled route.
- Maintain a clean and organized truck, and a clean professional appearance! No visible tattoos or piercings per company dress code.
- Work variable and flexible hours.
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Minimum 5 years’ experience servicing and repairing home appliances
- Must have own tools
- Understanding of basic electric and plumbing principles for problem solving
- Problem-solving skills and ability to follow detailed instructions
- Professional work experience as an appliance repair technician or an aptitude to learn the trade.
- Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with co-workers and providing customers with a wonderful experience.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
Refrigeration License, a plus for hiring, but not required for consideration
Advanced education degree, coursework or technician school a plus.
Qualified candidates can email your resume to Jobs.ReddingCA@ExpressPros.com for consideration
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002