Construction Project Manager
Located in CHICO, CA
Salary: 50K-60K + DOE
Local Company is looking for a Construction Project Manager. Ideal candidate will be responsible for fulfilling the administrative duties of projects including providing field oversight and assistance, as well as, soliciting/reviewing estimates and coordinating schedules.
Work Hours: 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
- Provide leadership in motivating the project team and maintain a positive work environment
- Manage the project using established project controls and procedures
- Perform constructability and coordination reviews
- Communicate with owners, architects and subcontractors related to project risk, timetables, costs/budgets, and change management
- Perform pre-construction planning, scheduling and cost control
- Buy-out of job by determining the sub-contracting strategy for the project and preparing front-end documents and bid processes under various project delivery models
- Prepare monthly reports including cost, schedule, safety, cash flow, etc. for internal and/or external use
- Provide jobsite leadership in the area of safety and quality
- Prepare contingency plans for potential risks, expanding contractual services and project profit
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in construction management or related field, or
equivalent combination of training and work experience
- 2 - 5 years of experience in construction management or a closely related field
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with running a team of superintendents and engineers on high end, building inspectors, general contractors, board members and unit owners
- Schedule driven interiors projects
- General understanding of governing documents such as Covenants, Conditions
and Restrictions (C.C & R's), preferred
- Knowledge of or experience handling property and liability insurance claims
- Knowledge of pump systems and government contacts are helpful but not required
- Must have valid Driver’s license and no more than 2 point on driving record; No DUIs
- MS Projects and excel skills are helpful but not required
Call 530-282-2652 for an immediate interview over the phone. Send your resume to email@example.com indicating "Construction Project Manager"
in the subject line.
Express Office: Chico
60 Independence Circle
Chico, CA 95973